Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
golly gee-pers ! TM
Table Manners Cards
Table Manners Cards
Imagine teaching table manners without the nagging and prodding.
We did and came up with one deck, two games and numerous applications for these humorous but respectful, table manners cards.
• address table manners in the moment they occur.
• motivate the entire family through friendly competition and reward.
• provide engaging fun with purpose.
Parents will like:
• the durable, laminated cards and convenient drawstring bag.
• the special “Note to Parents” card providing suggestions for maximizing the games’ success.
• access to our website where customers can find free downloadable sticker charts and coloring pages.
• the customizable blank thumbs-up and thumbs-down cards.
- Individual card size is 2 14/16” x 4 1/8” with rounded corners. It comes in an eco-friendly 100% cotton, washable drawstring bag.Recommended for ages 4 and up.
– Two Dr. Toy Awards
– Mom’s Choice Gold Award
– Family Review Center’s Best of 2012 and Seal of Approval
– The Next Big Zing for Kids
Table Manners Cards can be used for any number of people in a variety of situations; one child at home; friends on a play date or a sit down family dinner. The cards are small enough to be practical at the table or can be to be tossed into a bag when on the go to grandma’s or a restaurant.
These cards are so much fun. It was neat to play the games during family dinner and even the kids loved it as they got to laugh and point out the thumbs down that we did on purpose to show them, but they thought they caught us in a no no ! These are great as you do the teaching and learning right at the table and everyone gets to take a turn at catching the others at having bad table manners or good table manners. My children are 6, 10 and 11. We really liked it so much that they ask to play at each meal we eat together at the table. I think it this would be a great game for preschools and every home setting. I hope you all will check this game out if you have children who need to learn their table manners.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.